Sunday, May 1, 2011

Here is part for Gothic Inspiration Blogtrain,
the theme for this month is Designer Of Choice..
so i pick this color & themes to match with new tubes from Zebrush, Trash Girl..
Please leave some love when you get it!!!

Get it HERE


Jo with: A Taggers Scrap

Angel with: Angel Flower Scraps

Kelly with: Angel's Designz

Artmama with: Artmama's Studio

Lisa with: Arty-Pharty

Annette with: AW Design

Becky with: Becky’s Creations




Muriel with: Creative-Disorder

Crystal with: Crystals Creations

Daniela with: DarkMoon's Dream

Stina with: Designed By Stina

Sarah with: Designs By Sarah

Sharon with: Designs by SharonB

Conchi with: DNScraps

Miriam with: Ellanoir

Marsha with: Falln Designz

Holly with: Freek’s Creations

Jessica with: Gothic Inspirations

Hezalin with: HezaScraps & Tags

Justine with: Made By Justine

Victoria with: Maitri Scraps



Pam with: pamkez


Kimberly with: Scrap Rebellion

Shelle with: Shellez Creations

Stef with: Stef’s Scrapkits


Tiffany with: Sweet Southern Comfort


Edna with: Vermont Angel Eyes

15 comments:

DanielaK. said...

Wow i really like this.
Tahnks <3

Toxic-Candy said...

Thanks this is great!

Valerie said...

This is an awesome kit and my fave color too!! Thanx so much for sharing!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on May. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Amazing Kit Thanks for sharing!!

gypsymonkeyscrap said...

Lots of fun stuff! Thank you!

Cheekylala said...

Love it! Thank you so much for sharing! :)

annaica said...

this is the absolute coolest ever. thanks so much lady :) xoxox

Faith said...

Thank you for sharing!

TK Dezigns said...

ty so much !!!

Shannon said...

Thank you for sharing!

Ellie said...

Love this, thanks!
Hugs, Ellie

Yami said...

Woow!! I just downloaded! Really beautiful hun.

Anonymous said...

Showing some luv for your lovely scrapkits! Thank you!!

Luv

Luv

Luv

PSP-Filiaal said...

Thank you for the fantastic kit.
Lirios - the Netherlands

Post a Comment

Search

Loading...

Vote For Me

Digital Designer Top 50 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites 5 Star Digital Scrapbooking | Ranking the Best Digital Scrapbookers Joanne's Digital Designs Topsite Scraps And the City Creative Top Sites

About Me

My Photo
ღ⇢Rieka_Rafita⇠ღ
Hai,my name is Rieka, I'm working wife. I'm a designer for the Scrapkits on my spare time & i just addicted for it!! All my products i create with Photoshop CS2 and PSP X2. Thanks all for stop by on my blogs. I love read comment from you all..:)
View my complete profile

Follow Me

Grab My Blinkies

Photobucket

Contact Me

Click below button to contact me privately if you have any question..:)

CT Tags

Check out my CT Tags on here,

My Gallery

I Hang Out Here

Subscribe Feed

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Leave A Comment

Followers

Network Friends

Facebook Freebie!!

Click @ image &
Like my FB Page to get this..:)


My TaggerKits Shop

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

My Full/PageKits Shop

Photobucket
Photobucket

Blogtrain I Join

I Shopping @

Freebie Site

cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine



Advertisement

Licensed & Copyright

Live Traffic Feed