Wednesday, June 1, 2011


 


Jo with: A Taggers Scrap  
Angel with: Angel Flower Scraps  
Annette with: AW Design  
Becky with: Becky’s Creations 
Jill with: Created By Jill Scraps  
Daniela with: DarkMoon's Dream  
Stina with: Designs By Stina  
Sharon with: Designs by SharonB  
Pia with: Digital Blue Print 
Miriam with: Ellanoir design  
Jessica with: Gothic Inspirations  
Hezalin with: HezaScraps & Tags  
Victoria with: Maitri Scraps  
Sally with: Mythical Designs  
Nette with: Nette's NightOwl Works 
Lee with: MidnightMusic WordArt  
Edna with: Miss Edna’s Place  
Pam with: pamkez  
Rieka with: Rieka Rafita 
Kimberly with: Scrap Rebellion 
Stef with: Stef’s Scrapkits  
Kara with: Sweet Cravings Scraps  
Tracy with: Tracy Did It  
Tyger with: Tyger's Tidbits 
Edna with: Vermont Angel Eyes  
Julie with: Whispy’s D’zines  


11 comments:

Ellie said...

Thanks for the lovely kit!
Hugs, Ellie

Beth said...

Beautiful kit. Love your work. Thanks so much!

PSP-Filiaal said...

Tank you so much for this great kit.
Lirios - the Netherlands

Vaybs said...

thank you so much for sharing hunni !!! xxxx

Cheekylala said...

Thank you so much! :)

Shannon said...

Thank you for sharing!

craftychic said...

Thank you :)

benelol said...

Thank you very much :)

Ceridwyn Rose said...

Thanks so much for sharing Rieka! :) Can't wait to play!

LadyDragus said...

oh wow such a lovely kit thank you

Tags4NC said...

Thanks so much!

Post a Comment

Vote For Me

Digital Designer Top 50 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites 5 Star Digital Scrapbooking | Ranking the Best Digital Scrapbookers Joanne's Digital Designs Topsite Scraps And the City Creative Top Sites

About Me

My Photo
ღ⇢Rieka_Rafita⇠ღ
Hai,my name is Rieka, I'm working wife. I'm a designer for the Scrapkits on my spare time & i just addicted for it!! All my products i create with Photoshop CS2 and PSP X2. Thanks all for stop by on my blogs. I love read comment from you all..:)
View my complete profile

Follow Me

Grab My Blinkies

Photobucket

Contact Me

Click below button to contact me privately if you have any question..:)

CT Tags

Check out my CT Tags on here,

My Gallery

I Hang Out Here

Subscribe Feed

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Leave A Comment

Followers

Network Friends

Facebook Freebie!!

Click @ image &
Like my FB Page to get this..:)


My TaggerKits Shop

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

My Full/PageKits Shop

Photobucket
Photobucket

Blogtrain I Join

I Shopping @

Freebie Site

cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine



Advertisement

Licensed & Copyright

Live Traffic Feed