Saturday, June 4, 2011
 ♥ Savage ♥
I have four daughters, only one teen at home.
Seven, soon to be eight, grandbabies and two lovable furbabies.
I have a crazy sense of humor. LOL!
I love to play in PS making taggies and tuts.
You can tell what I'm going through by the taggies I make.
LOL!
That's me in a nutshell
I write tuts for PS geared toward the beginner.
Rieka got me started on the road to tut writing.
She encouraged me and coached me until I felt comfortable enough
to create a tut blog and start posting them.
I love to see creations made with anything found on my blog.
I also make templates and word art for enjoyment.
If you can't find me anywhere
that means I'm sitting in front of my laptop
staring at the PS screen. LOL!

Photobucket

♥ Gorgeous Arie ♥
Hai my name is Arie well known as Gorgeous Arie or G Arie on the tags.
I have been married wt my darling hubby for 15 years and
i have 4 kids 2 boys 2 girls who keeps me busy musy lol
During my free time i love to make tags wt psp.thats abt it.

Photobucket
 ♥ Tiki ♥
Hi my name is Tiki aka Bravej,
I am a sahm to 4 beautiful children,
2 girls & 2 boys who are the lights of my life.
I used to be a tagger for about 8 years & now love writing tutorials,
still learning something new each day!  
I love to read Danielle Steel Novels & enjoy spending time with my family.
I live in New South Wales, Australia!

Photobucket
 ♥ Amy Marie ♥
My name is Amy Marie. I am 37 yrs old. I love to psp and
have been for 5 1/2 years now.
I have been writing my own tut's for at least 4 months now.
I am happily married to my hubby Mike.
I am a stay at home wife. No kids.
He works for the National Guard full time
and will be deploying in July for a year.
We have a dog, 2 cat's and some fish.
I am very close to my family and my friends.
I also love my online friend's.

 ambsvi-vi.gif
♥ Marie ♥
My name is Marie and I live in VA. I am 27 almost 28 and
i have been doing tags for about 10 years now and
been doing tuts about a year now...
i love working with all my CTs and love all kits. 

 Photobucket

♥ Brooke ♥
My name is Brooke.I am from a town in Southern Louisiana called Plaquemine.
I am the mother of 3 wild and crazy kids ages 6,3,& 2.
I have been married to my wonderful husband for 3 years
and hopefully many more years lol....
I started PSPing October 2010.
A good friend of mine actually taught me.
I followed her tutorials and caught on in no time and never stopped since then.
I am a very outspoken person,I am friendly but I do tell you like it is...
Why hold back?
I love the summertime and outdoors.
I love to giggle and laugh with my friends.
I'm a Diet Dr Pepper freak and a McDonald loving kinda gal.
PSPing is my main hobby now-a-days and
I wouldn't trade it for any other hobby lol.

 ♥ Kaci ♥
Hi my name is Kaci! 
I write tutorials for paint shop pro users, and have been doing so for about 4 years I think.
I am married and have 4 great kids!
I enjoy photography and digi-scrapping, and shopping of course! 
Thanks for looking
Photobucket

♥ Amy ♥
I am 34 years old,
I am a mother to a 4 year old little girl and
I have another baby girl on the way (she's due in October).
I have been married to my hubby for over 6 years and love him to pieces.
I currently live in Washington state,
but I was born and raised in San Diego, California.
I have been designing tags and siggies for almost 2 years now
and I really love it.
It is the first hobby I have ever had and I really enjoy having a creative outlet.
I use a FTU program called Gimp to design my tags,
although it can't do all of the cool things PSP can do I still really enjoy using it.
Photobucket

♥ Leah ♥
Let's see...a few things about me....
I am 28 years old. I have been happily married to my husband, Michael,
for over 3 years, although we have been together for 10 years.
We have 3 amazing kids together. Our oldest is Brooke.
She is 9 (well in a few days she will be). Our second is Tyler. He is 6.
Finally we have our baby Addyson.
She is 2 so technically she isn't a baby anymore LOL.
I have lived in southern Colorado since I was 5 years old.
I love it here. I couldn't imagine living anywhere else!
I have been designing for around 4 years now. I love making tags!!
I use Gimp for mine and Amy's blog, but I primarily use PSP.
Other than designing I like to read,
be outdoors and knit among other things :)

Photobucket

♥ Lyn / Angel ♥
I'm a stay at home wife
I live in Australia
I Love playing with PSP ,
Love Reading, Cooking, Crochet
love hanging out with my family
I have 2 children 3 grandchildren

Photobucket

♥ Lisa ♥
I am 28 years old from Ipswich, UK, 
i have 2 children who are 6 and 3 and i have 2 cat's.
I have been PSP-ing for about 5 years now,
starting with just doing tuts and the odd forum set and 
then went onto actually writing them which
i started about 3 years ago when i started my blog. 
I now scrap aswell, make Clusters and of course tuts.


Check out all my CT Tags on HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Vote For Me

Digital Designer Top 50 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites 5 Star Digital Scrapbooking | Ranking the Best Digital Scrapbookers Joanne's Digital Designs Topsite Scraps And the City Creative Top Sites

About Me

My Photo
ღ⇢Rieka_Rafita⇠ღ
Hai,my name is Rieka, I'm working wife. I'm a designer for the Scrapkits on my spare time & i just addicted for it!! All my products i create with Photoshop CS2 and PSP X2. Thanks all for stop by on my blogs. I love read comment from you all..:)
View my complete profile

Follow Me

Grab My Blinkies

Photobucket

Contact Me

Click below button to contact me privately if you have any question..:)

CT Tags

Check out my CT Tags on here,

CT Layout/Page

My Gallery

I Hang Out Here

Subscribe Feed

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Leave A Comment

Followers

Network Friends

Facebook Freebie!!

Click @ image &
Like my FB Page to get this..:)


My TaggerKits Shop

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

My Full/PageKits Shop

Photobucket
Photobucket

Blogtrain I Join

I Shopping @

Freebie Site

cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine



Advertisement

Licensed & Copyright

Live Traffic Feed