Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Available now in Tagger sizes, my brand new kit 'Funky Fresh'

Not all shown in preview!!

Personal Use kits, 52 Elements with 15 Paper on Tagger Size.
This kits all about funky themes with punk, emo, cute, & colorful inside.
Contains colors is bright pink, bright blue, bright green, & black.

4 Frame
3 Bow
3 Button
3 Flower
3 Keyring
3 String
3 Skull
3 Star
2 Ribbon
2 Doodle
2 Cool Girl
2 Butterfly
Arrow
Bottle Cap
Bracketmat
Broken Heart
Crumple Notebook Paper
Dice
Emo Cupcake
Fastener
Flag
Funky Bracket
Glitter Splash
Knots
Leave
Scatter
Skateboard
Sneaker
Sparkle
USB Flash
Wordart
GET IT HERE:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Vote For Me

Digital Designer Top 50 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites 5 Star Digital Scrapbooking | Ranking the Best Digital Scrapbookers Joanne's Digital Designs Topsite Scraps And the City Creative Top Sites

About Me

My Photo
ღ⇢Rieka_Rafita⇠ღ
Hai,my name is Rieka, I'm working wife. I'm a designer for the Scrapkits on my spare time & i just addicted for it!! All my products i create with Photoshop CS2 and PSP X2. Thanks all for stop by on my blogs. I love read comment from you all..:)
View my complete profile

Follow Me

Grab My Blinkies

Photobucket

Contact Me

Click below button to contact me privately if you have any question..:)

CT Tags

Check out my CT Tags on here,

CT Layout/Page

My Gallery

I Hang Out Here

Subscribe Feed

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Leave A Comment

Followers

Network Friends

Facebook Freebie!!

Click @ image &
Like my FB Page to get this..:)


My TaggerKits Shop

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

My Full/PageKits Shop

Photobucket
Photobucket

Blogtrain I Join

I Shopping @

Freebie Site

cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine



Advertisement

Licensed & Copyright

Live Traffic Feed