Monday, June 20, 2011
·:*¨·••·¨*:·. .·:*¨·••·¨*:·..·:*¨·••·¨*:·.

:: Rieka_Rafita Terms of Use ::
http://riekarafita.blogspot.com/
©2011 by Rieka_Rafita

·:*¨·••·¨*:·. .·:*¨·••·¨*:·..·:*¨·••·¨*:·.

--- You May ---
>All items are for your personal use only. No commercial use is allowed under any circumstances.
>You may resize or colourize them to suit your projects like layout, scrapbook pages, tags etc.
>You can use my designs for submitting your layouts to online or print publications as long as you
give proper credit and link to my blog :  Rieka_Rafita - http://riekarafita.blogspot.com/

--- You May Not ---
>Please do not share any of my kits!!
>Please do not claim my kits as your own.
>Please do not change the filenames.
>Please do not redistribute my designs in any way.
>Please do not upload my kits to any sharing website even you get my kits as the freebie.
>You cannot use my designs to create any quick pages for sale at any online store, blog etc.

--Commercial Use Items TOU--
>You can resize, colorize and add effects to suit the material to your works.
>Please do not sell my products in there original form. You may sell them as part of your kits or projects such as quick pages, blog layouts.No element packs are to be made using any of my commercial use items unless stated otherwise.
>CU Credit was not required but if you use my CU product in tutorials or challenges please link them to my blog to download. Please do not upload my products and share.

·:*¨·••·¨*:·. .·:*¨·••·¨*:·..·:*¨·••·¨*:·.

I would love to see what you have created with my kits & if you get published, or for any further questions, please e-mail me at rieka_rafita@yahoo.com
Thank you for download/purchased my kits.
Happy Scrapping!

·:*¨·••·¨*:·. :*¨·••·¨*:·.Rieka_Rafita·:*¨·••·¨*:·. .·:*¨·••·¨*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Vote For Me

Digital Designer Top 50 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites 5 Star Digital Scrapbooking | Ranking the Best Digital Scrapbookers Joanne's Digital Designs Topsite Scraps And the City Creative Top Sites

About Me

My Photo
ღ⇢Rieka_Rafita⇠ღ
Hai,my name is Rieka, I'm working wife. I'm a designer for the Scrapkits on my spare time & i just addicted for it!! All my products i create with Photoshop CS2 and PSP X2. Thanks all for stop by on my blogs. I love read comment from you all..:)
View my complete profile

Follow Me

Grab My Blinkies

Photobucket

Contact Me

Click below button to contact me privately if you have any question..:)

CT Tags

Check out my CT Tags on here,

CT Layout/Page

My Gallery

I Hang Out Here

Subscribe Feed

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Leave A Comment

Followers

Network Friends

Facebook Freebie!!

Click @ image &
Like my FB Page to get this..:)


My TaggerKits Shop

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

My Full/PageKits Shop

Photobucket
Photobucket

Blogtrain I Join

I Shopping @

Freebie Site

cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine



Advertisement

Licensed & Copyright

Live Traffic Feed