Monday, June 27, 2011

Finally, my new personal store was open officially by today!!
You can click at the image to go direct on my new store..
Thanks to Nikki aka Creative Intentionz,
for helping me a lot to made my dream come true lol!..
i just finish up putting all my latest products on there..
i'm having 50% OFF sale on there now &
got a FREEBIES that you can snag on my store too!!
Don't forget to sign up & subscribe to my Newsletter to get surprise pressie &
 coupon that you can use only at my store!!
Hope you all will enjoy your stay with me!
Happy Shopping everyones!! >.<

3 comments:

Laura said...

Congrats on your new store, and thank you so much for the cute freebies! :)

Hugs, Laura

Base said...

well by next week i will be off to the store for your designer services and congrats on store

ღ⇢Rieka_Rafita⇠ღ said...

Aww...thanks everyones! :)

Post a Comment

Vote For Me

Digital Designer Top 50 The Daily Scrapper - Topsites 5 Star Digital Scrapbooking | Ranking the Best Digital Scrapbookers Joanne's Digital Designs Topsite Scraps And the City Creative Top Sites

About Me

My Photo
ღ⇢Rieka_Rafita⇠ღ
Hai,my name is Rieka, I'm working wife. I'm a designer for the Scrapkits on my spare time & i just addicted for it!! All my products i create with Photoshop CS2 and PSP X2. Thanks all for stop by on my blogs. I love read comment from you all..:)
View my complete profile

Follow Me

Grab My Blinkies

Photobucket

Contact Me

Click below button to contact me privately if you have any question..:)

CT Tags

Check out my CT Tags on here,

CT Layout/Page

My Gallery

I Hang Out Here

Subscribe Feed

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Leave A Comment

Followers

Network Friends

Facebook Freebie!!

Click @ image &
Like my FB Page to get this..:)


My TaggerKits Shop

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

My Full/PageKits Shop

Photobucket
Photobucket

Blogtrain I Join

I Shopping @

Freebie Site

cbh - scrapbook freebies search engine



Advertisement

Licensed & Copyright

Live Traffic Feed